- Posting Date :
- Category : S1S1
- Job Type/Hours: Full Time
- Education: S1
- Experience: 5 - 15 Years
Genting Energy comprises the power and oil & gas business activities of the Group. Its key power operations remained stable and contributed positively throughout 2020. As an essential service provider, Genting Energy was allowed to operate throughout the COVID-19 period in 2020. The team has and will remain vigilant in ensuring the compliance and implementation of all health and safety measures including the COVID-19 control guidelines and standard operating procedures in its operations. This has ensured continuous operations during this critical period in 2020.
Genting Energy opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the Genting Energy with the following positions and qualifications.
Job Vacancies Genting Energy
Sr. Permitting Officer
- Responsible to plan and follow up on official project-related documentation with government authorities and act as a liaison in managing and facilitating the timely approval of the permits and their associated project-related activities, e.g., daily reporting requirements. approvals/recommendations, licensing of new facilities, land acquisition, inspection audits, etc.
- To maintain and secure the company’s reputation and image.
- Able to communicate with all government institutions that issue permits for the development of the AKM Gas Field Project such as KLHK (Ministry of Forestry), Ministry of Transportation, Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, Regional Government, Directorate General of Migas, and SKK Migas.
- Able to work with other departments within the company such as the HSE Dept, External Affairs, Legal, and SCM.
- Have a minimum education of a bachelor’s degree.
- Have work experience minimum 15 years and proven in managing permits in the development of Oil and Gas relevant projects in the last 5 years.
- Have a reliable ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Have good documentation and reporting skills.
- Have good communication skills with others.
- Able to coordinate with external or third-party consultants appointed by the company.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy, Send Your CV to :
- Closing Date: 17 February 2023