- Posting Date :
- Category : S1S1
- Location: Jakarta
- Education: S1,
- Experience: 3 - 8 Years
Job Vacancies Hyundai Motor ASEAN Headquarters – Hyundai Motor ASEAN Headquarters (was Hyundai Motor Asia Pacific Headquarters) established at the end of 2020 and the regional headquarters under Hyundai Motor Company, Asia Strategic Office Division. The office is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The office consists of a team of experts who develop strategy, brand and planning to support the South East Asia region with several other countries near mainland China.
Hyundai Motor ASEAN Headquarters opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the Hyundai Motor ASEAN Headquarters with the following positions and qualifications.
Job Vacancies Hyundai Motor ASEAN Headquarters
1. New Business Development Project Manager
- Overail market analysis for the new business area, carry out research and data collection to understand new business area
- Analyze customer usage style, economic perspective and main players & core competencies for the new area.
- Identify the business structure of new business models.
- Review and analyze existing business strategies
- Determine business needs and identify strength & weakness.
- Prepare new business proposal and reports/presentation.
- EV User analysis and searching for the possibilities of partnership with other players.
- Manage future business strategy (Long, Mid & Short Term view).
- Track the market trends and device enhancement way.
- Enhance brand image and develop product/usage/service experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from any major.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in similar position (has experience at Strategy Consulting Firms would be an advantage).
- Proficient in English and Ms, Office.
- Good communication & team work, networking, multi tasks, responsible and drive for achievement.
2. Service Planning Manager
Manage & Organise Hyundai ASEAN/Asia distributor/subsidiary Aftersales Service Planning (Passenger Car) to generate business revenue and development.
- Responsible of ASEAN and other Asia Hyundai distributor or subsidiary aftersales service operation
- Plan & organize distributor or subsidiary aftersales service business activities to facilitate business growth
- Partner with service marketing team, to ensure the demand consensus process delivers an agreed, workable volume forecast (mid and long term).
- Actively deep lead/participate in cross-functional business projects improving Service Customer Satisfaction.
- Monitor and evaluation region distributor aftersales service operation and business activities,
- Establish electrical vehicle aftersales service operation and infrastructure (EV Market Business).
- Analyze and measures service aftersales KPI management for distributors and subsidiary and work improvement plan with other departments.
- Active monitor/feedback automotive market competitors business trend.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Automotive.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Automotive Aftersales service business administrator & management.
- Strong in aftersales sales & marketing, big data management, profit management, customer service relation and service leader.
- Proficient in English speaking and advance skill in Ms. Office.
3. Parts Operation Manager
Manage & organize Hyundai ASEAN/Asia distributor/subsdiary automotive parts business and development.
- Responsible of ASEAN and other Asia countries Hyundai distributor or subsidiary aftersales service parts operation.
- Develop & organize distributor/subdiary aftersales service parts sales and marketing programs.
- Coordinate with parts HQ & follow up on shortage/back order/logistic and expedite by reporting to PIC.
- Support and train region new parts warehousing/inventory management according to company parts SOP
- Coordinate with distributor/subsidiary to facilitate parts operation/logistic operation
- Develop parts accessories to generate parts business revenue for various market conditions (local/overseas)
- Support campaign parts supply progress to distributor/subsidiary.
- Assist/work with distributor/subsidiary parts manager to facilitate parts business growth
- Active monitor/feedback automotive market competitors parts business trend
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Automotive Aftersales parts operation and management.
- Have knowledge of Parts Cataloging/Technical Information/Automotive Parts Sales/Parts
- Inventory/Warehousing Management.
- Proficient in English and Ms. Office Skills
4. EV Business Service Project Assistant Manager
Project manager of EV business and Connected car service.
- Benchmark EV charging service for making the best practise in the market.
- Planning EV charging service strategy focusing on mobile solutions
- Controlling development activities of EV charging service software, optimizing the software architecture
- Managing internal & external assets for a service software development. Service scenario & specification.
- Oversee and manage multiple, concurrent projects from initiation through to completion in a fast-paced environment
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to develop detailed project plans, track milestones, and ensure timely delivery of high quality products & services
- Serve as subject matter expert on service planning, focusing on an User experience
- Evaluate software architecture in terms of usability, operationability, and stability.
- Evaluate mobile software user scenario for an enhancement, incorporating an off-line experience
- Bachelor’s degree from any major with minimum 4 years of work experience in Software planning or similar position.
- Have knowledge of Mobile Service scenario building, UX knowledge, Software architecture,
- Understanding about EV charging infrastructure (Charger, EV).
- Good communication, team work & networking, creative and multitasking.
5. Distributor Management Assistant Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Overseas Trade.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Sales, preferably from Chinese companies or Auto Industry or Consultant background.
- Proficient in English/Chinese language, familiar to Chinese culture,
- Advance skill in Power Points & Excels, Strong in data analysis, communication skill and presentation.
6. New Channel Operation Specialist / Sr. Specialist
- Managing daily operation in regards to the standarisation of Hyundai website and Hyundai online sales websites in ASEAN region.
- Managing daily operation in regards to the initiatives of new online and offline channel establishment projects at regional level.
- Managing daily operation in regards to the establishment of regional leads management system.
- Supporting performance management activities of all channel strategies in operation; and supporting channel and non-technical training-related events whilst liasing with partners at national sales company-level as well as at Headquarter level.
- Bachelor’s degree of any major (information & technology-related major will be advantage).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Digital Channel/Omni-Channel, preferably from Automotive retail industry background or Digital marketplace industry,
- Has intermediate to extensive experience in managing omni-channel (especially digital- related channels).
- English proficiency both spoken and written
- Proficiency in standard office programmes and web development related programmes,
7. Commercial Vehicle Service Planning Manager
Planning & implementation of commercial vehicle service strategy.
- CV service market analysis and benchmarking, competitor survey/analysis.
- Planning service programs specialized for commercial vehicle customers, TCO reduction, subscription service program, extension warranty, etc.
- Planning of service strategy for eco-friendly commercial vehicle (EV/FCEV) service program and strategy.
- Planning service business to support the promotion of commercial vehicles.
- Support CV new business & projects (review and respond to requirements for overall service).
- Support service strategies to boost commercial vehicle sales and explore new markets.
- Planning and implementation for service strategies to improve KPI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Automotive/Mechanical/Electronic Engineering or relevant majors.
- Min 10 years of experience in Commercial Vehicle – Aftersales service process & business.
- Have understanding of automotive business for Truck/Bus.
- Have knowledge of others brands or Field experience in Aftersales Service.
- Strength in planning and organizing activities.
- Fluent in English.
8. Commercial Vehicle Sales Assistant Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Overseas Trade/Communication or relevant major
- Min 6 years of experience in Commercial Vehicle industry with in depth understanding of car sales process
- Have understanding of Special vehicle (upperbody, body build), EV Truck and EV Bus.
- Have a strong networking and good customer database (fleet customers, etc)
- Strong in planning and organizing information.
- Advance skill in Excel and Power Point, Fluent in English
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy, send your updated CV to
Email : email@example.com
Subject : position – name
- Closing Date: 20 February 2023