Job Vacancies Ninja Xpress – Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest-growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
Ninja Xpress opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the Ninja Xpress with the following positions and qualifications.
Job Vacancies Ninja Xpress
1. Network Engineer
- Quickly identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot network and hardware/software related problems
- Maintaining the network in Ninja Xpress warehouses spread from Aceh to Papua to maintain and ensure networks that it runs well
- Minimum 1 year experience in Network Engineer
- CCNA or MTCNA certified would be advantage
- Have knowledge and experience in Ubiquity, Mikrotik Network Devices, Cisco
- Familiar with Linux system, firewall, network security, troubleshooting network, VPN, IP Sec
- Willing to have shifting time
- Willing to travel around Indonesia
2. Performance & Cost Junior Analyst
- Consult with each function related the performance matrix that aligned with company goals
- Build the scorecard of each operational function from blue collar level until regional manager level
- Set related performances tracking report & analysis related to each related KP
- Set reward (incentive) for each function that reach above good performances
- Set punishment system for each function that below minimum target performances
- Work together to develop new KPI and incentive scheme for ops
- Evaluated the Pay-scheme in ensure the scheme is cost sustainable from company, also still interesting for ground level
- Together with Head of PCA and Other stakeholder conduct research on effectiveness of related KPI
- Working together with cross departments to execute strategic projects
- Together with ops stakeholder to socialize new KPI scheme
- Developing presentation deck & report to senior management
- Contributed & supporting operation performance and improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree related Analytical Skill from an accredited college or university
- Fresh graduate, at least 3 months as internship experience as Data Analyst, Market Research, Operation Analyst
- Curiosity and eager to learn in a fast paced environment also self learn under minimal direction
- Understanding research methods & data analyst tools (Excel, SQL, Solver, Tableu)
- Detail oriented and data driven
- Problem solver and structure thinking
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skill
3. Operations Improvement (Station Management Analyst)
- Travel throughout nation on doing: operational review, project execution, problem identification, suggesting operational improvements, and training consultation.
- Possess strong analytical skill especially in referring output in form of evaluation & status quo review.
- Design, Execute, and Manage Station Management reporting systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree majoring in Economics, Management/Operation Management, Industrial Engineering, and Informatics Engineering with minimum 3.00 GPA out of 4.00.
- At least 1 year working experience, preferably from logistic/supply chain companies.
- Advance level in Ms. Excel
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy,
Please submit your application.Apply Now
- Closing Date: -