Jobs PT ISS Indonesia – ISS Group was founded in 1901 in Copenhagen, Denmark, with a focus on client needs as one of the pillars of its strategy. At ISS Indonesia, focus on clients has been the main focus since it was first established in 1996. Now ISS Indonesia has developed into one of the leading facility service providers with more than 62,000 employees and 3,000 clients spread across Indonesia.
PT ISS Indonesia opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the PT ISS Indonesia with the following positions and qualifications.
Jobs PT ISS Indonesia
- Minimum D3/S1 education (all majors).
- Fluent in operating MS.Office (Word, Excel Formulas, PowerPoint)
- Understand English
- Meticulous and detailed in work
2. Budget Control
- Responsible for journal entry reclassification, account reconciliation
- Ensure the journal posting is accurate and less error
- Responsible to preparing the budget forecast
- Responsible to maintain and monitor the status of budget and actual spendings
- Responsible to review the budget requests for approval
- Min. bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/economic
- Min 1-2 years of experience as budget and cost control/analyst or finance/accounting role
- Fresh’s graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficient in Ms. Office especially in Ms. Excel/Macro Excel
- Familiar with accounting/finance system (SAP)
- Good English skill (spoken & written)
- People with good personality, energetic, and analytical thinking
- Strong communication, self-driven and persistent
- Experience in project management would be advantageous
If you feel that you meet the qualifications and up for the challenge, you can apply through ISS Online Recruitment with job name: Administration/Budget Control (Karawang).
Please submit your application.Apply Now
- Closing Date: -