Jobs PT Menara Astra (ASTRA Property) – Astra Property is a property developer, manager and investment business with an integrated, diversified portfolio. ASTRA has always been fully committed to continuing to maintain business continuity and the passion for being the pride of the nation. Therefore, ASTRA entered the property sector to strengthen ASTRA’s business value chain through the establishment of ASTRA Property. ASTRA Property started its business journey as the Property Division of PT ASTRA International Tbk in 2013, which later became its own legal entity, as well as being the seventh business line owned by ASTRA in 2016. ASTRA Property continues to grow until it has six subsidiaries engaged in property development, management and investment.
PT Menara Astra (ASTRA Property) opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the PT Menara Astra (ASTRA Property) with the following positions and qualifications.
Jobs PT Menara Astra (ASTRA Property)
1. Finance Controller Analyst
- Monitoring financial expenditures to match budget planning
- Preparing the company’s annual and outlook budget
- Making a comparison between the actual use of the budget & the plan, and analyze the differences / variations in the use of budget
- Ensure that the recording system is always updated and able to meet the company’s transaction needs
- Managing policies (SOP) related to budgeting
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Accounting major
- Min 1 Year of working experience in related field
- Have a good knowledge of accounting, budgeting, and procurement systems
- Have a strong analytical skills, effective in time management, attention to detail, good communication and ability to work effectively in a team and with minimal supervision
- Have a strong initiative
- Experience in property will be a plus point
2. Cyber Security Analyst
- Planning and Design the road map for security operation.
- Maintains the definition and documentation of our cyber security standard processes and governance models.
- Develop Security awareness materials related to information security.
- Perform security threat and incident analysis .
- Planning for the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software.
- Ensure audit trails, system logs, and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically.
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science or other related fields and Have 2 years experience at minimum.
- Have Good knowledge in security policy, governance, compliance and basic computer security such as hotfilex, service packs, patches, security templates and configuration baselines.
- Understanding of common networks services (web,mail,FTP,etc), network vurnerabilities, and network attack patterns.
- Familiar with security assesment tools (NMAP, ISS, Nessus, etc).
- Certifications or the ability to obtain certification, such as CEH. CISSP,CISA, or CISM are preffered
- Have experience with Information Security frameworks and standard such as ISO27001, ISO27002, NIST, and COBIT.
- Excellence analytical, decision making, strong work ethic and communication skill is a plus.
Location: Jakarta Pusat
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy, Send your CV / Resume to :
firstname.lastname@example.org (Max 2 MB)
Subject: Applied Position_Your Full Name
- Closing Date: -