OCS commenced operations in Singapore in 2007. The Company’s focus is the provision of construction management, engineering, strategic equipment and consulting services primarily to the offshore oil and gas sector. Changing industry dynamics have resulted in a continued shortage of properly qualified and motivated engineers with the right experience to deal with the range of complex issues offshore operators and contractors face. OCS employs a base load of personnel with extensive experience in all facets of marine construction. OCS uses this depth of experience to mentor and train new personnel and has built an organisation capable of taking on the most difficult projects.
To complement our Operational and Field Engineering staff, OCS has built up a mature Design and Construction Support Engineering group equipped with the latest industry software to provide engineering analysis required for marine structure and pipeline design, transportation studies, pipeline and cable lay, pile drivability, mooring analyses, engineered lifts, jacket launch, float and upend, topside float over installation and a range of other applications.
PT Obor Cemerlang Samudera (Offshore Construction) opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the PT Obor Cemerlang Samudera (Offshore Construction) with the following positions and qualifications.
Job Vacancies PT Obor Cemerlang Samudera (Offshore Construction)
Offshore Installation Field Engineer
As Offshore Installation Field Engineer, you report to the Operations Engineer/Construction Manager. You will have a well-rounded office and offshore exposure. Working together with the Operation Engineer, you will engineer an effective installation method, coordinate the required materials/tools/equipment and execute the offshore scopes. You will liaise internally with the CSE department (Construction Support Engineering), Logistics and offshore vessel crews and externally with the subcontractors and client. If you like to “execute your own plan”, this is for you!
- Fresh Graduate
- Education: Degree in Engineering (Civil/Ocean/Mechanical)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent yet works well in a team environment
- Committed and highly dedicated to roles and responsibilities
- Willing to travel and outstation for extended duration
Specific responsibilities of the Offshore Installation Field Engineer include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring that all work carried out safely in compliance with HSE policies and procedures.
- Prepare installation procedures as defined by the Operations Engineer. As a minimum, the procedure(s) will outline the following:
- Methods, techniques and practice to be used to perform to work.
- The sequence(s) to be used to perform the work.
- Installation aids, temporary works and consumables required to perform the work.
- Developing (or reviewing those provided by others) loadout and sea-fastening plans for the transportation of materials / structures to the offshore site that facilitate safe and timely installation.
- Issuing “Loadout Lists” applicable to work in accordance with recommended practice.
- Witnessing / inspecting pre-rigging, loadouts, sea-fastening and acknowledging the receipt of fabricated structures, line pipe and others materials to be installed offshore.
- Liaise with the customer representative and various subcontractor representatives.
- Advising the Barge Superintendent, Offshore Construction Manager (OCM) and/or Barge staff including Subcontractors regarding the planning and execution of the work and the contractual and technical aspects of the work.
- Monitoring the progress of the work and site conditions and advising the Operations Engineer of any development that may result in changes to the project schedule and/or execution sequence.
- Participate in the resolution of any technical problems arising during offshore installation
- Planning and supervising the execution of pre-commissioning activities.
- Preparing / collating as-built documentation and records in accordance with the contract.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Operations Engineer / Construction Manager.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy,
Please submit your application.Apply Now
- Closing Date: 24 February 2023