Jobs SeaBank Indonesia – SeaBank is a digital financial institution. We are a tech-based banking company, providing customers the convenience of banking 24/7 from home or anywhere, through smartphones.
SeaBank aims to become the country’s digital banking destination via ongoing product optimization and cutting-edge technology, providing a seamless and enjoyable user experience.
SeaBank Indonesia opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the SeaBank Indonesia with the following positions and qualifications.
Jobs SeaBank Indonesia
Management Reporting, Finance
- Collect accurate and relevant data to prepare financial performance reports for reporting to management. Coordinate with internal and functions related to ensure availability accurate data/information
- Checking the completeness and accuracy of the report resulting performance
- Develop procedures/manuals for making templates and working papers data management
- Coordinate with internal in pulling accurate data/information for compiling data management
- Checking, processing and reconciling the data into an accurate report to help with financial projections
- Identify and analyze differences or issues that arise in the process reconciliation, including coordinating with related units in completing differences/issues
- Collect the data needed for compare financial information and ratio of banks to other banks in the industry banking
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Management/Economy Major
- Min. 3 years of experience in the related field
- Understand the laws and regulations from BI, OJK and other regulators related to banking activities
- Having strong analytical skills, both financial and non-financial
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy,
Please submit your application.Apply Now
- Closing Date: -