- Posting Date :
- Category : S1, Semua JurusanS1, Semua Jurusan
Job Vacancies Miniso – Lifestyle product retailer MINISO (NYSE : MNSO) offers high quality household goods, cosmetics, food, and toys at affordable prices. Since its 2013 debut, as of December 18, 2021 , MINISO has rapidly expanded to 5,000 retail stores in 10 markets worldwide. Sleekly designed and packed with the latest must – haves, MINISO retail outlets make it possible for everyone to have a little fun all the time by enjoying life’s little surprises.
Meanwhile, at the time of its inauguration , MINISO has unceasingly believed in the potential of young people . The post – 80s employees MINISO account for more than 80 %, and the post – 90s employees account for more than 60 % . We Strive to upgrade the talent training strategy so that young talents can get better development here. Now, over 20.000 MINISOers worldwide grow rapidly on this platform.
Miniso opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the Miniso with the following positions and qualifications.
Job Vacancies Miniso Indonesia
- Find the validity and accuracy of data with actual warehouse stock and create an audit table.
- Propose procedure recommendations to reduce warehouse operational risk and audit costs.
- Analysis of data on findings of illegal actions (disintegrity).
- Investigate, gather evidence, reduce company losses.
- Supervise warehouse operations according to SOP.
- Responsible for warehouse security management, warehouse loss and inventory management.
- Coordinate with Warehouse Manager & Loss Prevention team then provide feedback on problems and solutions.
- Maximum age 30 years old with Minimal Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Preferably with experience in auditing, internal control, internal audit, loss prevention.
- Understand warehouse management and insight on warehouse operational risk prevention.
- Good numerical sense, sensitive to data and analytical skill.
- Good attitude, self motivated, uses initiative, fast learner, tough, persistent, and have good leadership.
- Must be able to work on multiple task.
- Good computer skills, especially Ms. Office (Excel).
- Willing to be placed in Karawang.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy,
Please submit your application.Apply Now