- Posting Date :
- Category : Manajemen, Psikologi, S1, Semua JurusanManajemen, Psikologi, S1, Semua Jurusan
- Location: Jakarta, Kalimantan Selatan
- Job Type/Hours: Full Time
- Education: S1
- Experience: 1 Years
Job Vacancies Balangan Coal (Adaro Mining Group) – As part of Adaro Energy’s strategy to grow organically from basic resources and create maximum sustainable value from Indonesian coal, Adaro Energy, through PT Alam Tri Abadi (“ATA”), added coal resources by acquiring 75% of Balangan Coal (BC) in 2013 and 24.6% Far East Investment.
BC has three coal licenses, known in Indonesia as Mining Business Permits (IUP) in the areas of Sungai Batung, Tawahan, Tundakan, Hamarung, Pamurus, Gulinggang and Hukai Villages, Juai District and Awayan District, Balangan Regency, South Kalimantan with a total area of 7,500 hectares.
Balangan Coal opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the Balangan Coal with the following positions and qualifications.
Job Vacancies Balangan Coal (Adaro Mining Group)
1. GA Facility & Service Staff
- Min. Bachelor Degree all major
- Min. a year experience as General Affairs Staff or Office Administration
- Strong competencies in Office Administration, Office General Service, and Documentation Management
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making
- Willing to be placed in Balangan, South Kalimantan (Local Residents Preferred)
2. HR Officer (Maternity Leave)
- S1 Psikologi / S1 Management SDM dengan IPK Min. 3.25
- Min. pernah melakukan internship di bagian HR
- Bersedia bekerja secara kontrak selama 6 bulan
- Penempatan : Head Office Jakarta
Should you be interested, please apply through our career website, or email:
- Closing Date: 28 February 2023