- Job Vacancies PT Limin Marine & Offshore – Evolving from the value of kindness, Limin Marine & Offshore has a track record and good quality with a source of pride and responsibility that we provide and has always been dedicated to providing the best service.
As a one-stop offshore marine services company, Limin Marine & Offshore Trying to support all types of offshore operations, offering innovative vessel and logistics solutions while improving cost effectiveness, all in an effort to improve productivity and client satisfaction. the expansion of the fleet has been given high priority, particularly the expansion into higher value segments of the offshore support vessel industry, where Limin Marine & Offshore leading industry players in Indonesia.
PT Limin Marine & Offshore opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the PT Limin Marine & Offshore with the following positions and qualifications.
Job Vacancies PT Limin Marine & Offshore
Project & Crewing Specialist
- Education : D3 Shipping/ S1 Management, Maritime studies/shipping
- Experience : 3 > years
- Knowledge, skills, attitude: Accuracy, supervisor skills, communication skills, computer, english
- Willing to work in Rasuna Said, Kuningan
- Handle end-to-end crew recruitment.
- Sorting crew/specialists who are on leave according to the assessment report received from the ship/user
- Perform administrative Payroll for Local & Overseas Specialists (reports)
- Handle calculations and reports for special discounts and special meal allowances
- Support benefit administration (reimbursement, cash advance, petty cash request, etc.)
- Support all documents related to payroll (NPWP, BPJS Health, BPJS Employment, etc.)
- Make work contracts, sign in and sign out letters, UAL, Mutation, and Paklaring.
- Ensure that the crew will sign on or sign off from the ship according to the specified time and location.
- Process crew arrangements according to applicable contracts in terms of MCU, PPE, transportation, tickets, etc
- Establish good communication with ship crew after operational ship in the field.
- Record and make a summary/summary of monthly salaries for all crew members to be submitted to the finance and accounting department
- Make and report the daily needs of the crew on each ship
Follow up on feedback/findings/complaints from users on the crew working on the ship to be submitted to the crew manager
- Taking care of the paperwork for specialists, including expatriate formalities
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy, Please send your latest CV to
- Closing Date: -