Job Vacancies PT Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia – PT Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia (Previously known as PT National Gobel) is a well-known electronic manufacturing company in Indonesia, which was established in 1970. We produce home appliances, such as: Water Pump, Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Radio, and Fan.
Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia (PMI) is a joint venture company that adopts Japanese culture at the work place. If you like a structured work place with clear regulations, this is the place to work. Our working environment is clean and comfortable, thank you to our principle, 5S (Seiri, Seisou, Seiketsu, Shitsuke), that we apply on our daily routine.
PT Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the PT Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia with the following positions and qualifications.
Job Vacancies PT Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Product Design and/or Graphic Design
- 2 years of experience (would be preferable). Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in Sketch & Rendering (hand sketch, Photoshop & Al, Keyshot) and Modeling (Rhino, Solid Works, Prototyping) or other rendering program. A familiarity with those project management software will be preferable
- An ability to understand and recognize products that fit our brand.
- An ability to organize, plan and think strategically as well as keep projects moving at a fast pace.
- An ability to work independently and within a team, with good communication and presentation skills.
- A professional, confidence, and positive attitude.
- A passion to continuously improve and a strong work ethic.
- Full-Time positions
- Fluent in English both oral and written (has a minimal TOEIC score of 600)
- Design portfolio
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy, Send your latest CV and Portfolio to:
- Closing Date: 23 February 2023