Job Vacancies PT Radiant Utama Interinsco Tbk – PT Radiant Utama Interinsco Tbk. (RUIS) is a provider of energy services which delivers a range of leading solutions in the Oil and Gas Industry. We provide support services for the energy industry and serve various services to cater to every need of our onshore and offshore customers in the industry. RUIS and its subsidiaries comprise PT Supraco Indonesia, PT Supraco Lines, and PT Supraco Deep Water has around Rp 1,8 trillion in Sales, employs around 3,155 people, and operates from 12 branches / representative offices throughout Indonesia.
PT Radiant Utama Interinsco Tbk opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the PT Radiant Utama Interinsco Tbk with the following positions and qualifications.
Job Vacancies PT Radiant Utama Interinsco Tbk
Radiant Utama Interinsco, is looking for a candidate to fill Onshore Drilling Supervisor for our client.
Onshore Drilling Supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 15+ years of industry experience in all aspects of drilling supervision.
- Hold a valid IWCF well control certificate for Drilling Supervisor level in surface stack operations (minimum), have MPD experience.
- Technical excellence in all aspects of drilling, testing, completions, and workover operations.
- Significant and recent exposure to critical onshore drilling operations.
- Computer proficiency in word processing spread sheet and engineering application software – WellView® drilling data management system.
- Significant and relevant experience in state-of-the-art drilling processes.
- Team player who can work well and be respected by Drilling Engineers, Geologists, and service company personnel.
- Self-starter requiring little to no direct guidance.
- Individual that is willing to accept risks and aggressively pursue continuous improvement.
- Ability to review drilling operations performance and make recommendations to engineering and management on the adoption of new equipment or techniques to improve operations.
- Key participant in developing procedures for onsite emergency preparedness.
If you’re interested to apply or happened to know someone who might be interested in the position, please apply
with subject position.
For fast consideration, kindly also advise:
- Current and expected salary.
- Closing Date: 15 February 2023