Job Vacancies PT Shopee International Indonesia – Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support.
Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centered strategies.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.
PT Shopee International Indonesia opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the PT Shopee International Indonesia with the following positions and qualifications.
Job Vacancies PT Shopee International Indonesia
Process Improvement Supervisor, Shopee Xpress
- Develop a plan for improvement related to Service Level Agreement (SLA), Quality, Productivity, and Cost
- Manage all improvement plans including the scope, time, and budget
- Develop and monitor result reports for all improvement initiatives
- Align and support the Operation team’s initiatives
- Conduct Value Stream Mapping for each operation stream (First Mile, Sortation Centre, Line Haul System, Last Mile) and create an improvement plan
- Deliver Kaizen training for the operation team
- Ensure 5S and Visual Management System are implemented and carried out by the operation team
- Liaise and work with the Regional Ops team for improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree from any major
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in an Xpress/Logistics company as an Operation Excellence/Process Improvement
- Prior experience in implementing and Improving Transport/Freight Management Systems (TMS/FMS)
- Strong Process Improvement skills (LEAN, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Six Sigma Green Belt)
- Excellent Project Management and Cost Benefit Analysis skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills (Kaizen & LEAN skills will be an advantage)
- Experience as a facilitator and able to manage stakeholders
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), and excellent presentation skill
- Willing to be placed in Sunter, North Jakarta and travel
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy,
Please submit your application.Apply Now
- Closing Date: -