Job Vacancies PT Teladan Prima Agro Tbk – PT Teladan Prima Agro Tbk, together with its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as “Teladan Prima Agro” or “TPA”), is an agribusiness company that focuses on sustainable management of palm oil plantations and mills, as well as renewable energy. TPA started the company’s plantation operations in 2004 and is strategically located in the province of East Kalimantan, starting from Berau Regency and expanding to East Kutai Regency, Paser Regency, to Kutai Kartanegara Regency.
PT Teladan Prima Agro Tbk opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the PT Teladan Prima Agro Tbkwith the following positions and qualifications.
Job Vacancies PT Teladan Prima Agro Tbk
Estate Administration (Kasie)
- Preparing administrative activities so that data receipts and business unit reports (PIS & SAP) are well coordinated and timely.
- Coordinating with the Field Assistant in terms of budgeting and recording costs that occur in accordance with the posts that have been budgeted.
- Assist the Estate Manager in terms of the tasks of financial administration, personnel and financial administration, personnel and other general administration.
- Carry out administrative activities for procurement of goods and personnel.
- Conduct stock-taking of goods in the warehouse of the business unit and match it with inventory according to the inventory card and stock in the program periodically.
- Collecting/withdrawing funds that will be carried out by the business unit so that the payment of salaries of employees and partners is on time and making Cash Opname.
- Perform the function of assistance and supervision to employees and partners of outside parties under their responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting is preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experiences in similar role & Palm Oil Company.
- Familiar with Stock Opname, Budgeting, Journaling, & Reconciliation, Etc.
- Proficient in using Accounting Program (e.g. SAP & PIS)
- Communicative, collaborative & proactive.
Placement: East Kalimantan
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy, Send your updated CV to :
- Closing Date: -