Jobs Swift – a Tokopedia Company – Swift is a highly experienced and professional logistics company which offers warehouse and shipment solutions to ensure the complete customer satisfaction and help them to focus on their business growth.
Swift Solutions introduces a marketplace integration, 99,9% inventory accuracy, 3 day delivery all around Indonesia, 100% COD coverage, and same day fulfillment to develop an efficient logistics services toward the business.
The company paid extraordinary attention to innovation and continues development of technologies to deliver solutions to each client.
We are very proud of our reputation and always strive to maintain it.
Swift – a Tokopedia Company opens new job vacancies in 2023. For these vacancies, companies need young professional candidates. Prospective candidates who have high enthusiasm and dedication and a desire to develop improve their skills and experience. Therefore, the following is the latest job vacancy information for the Swift – a Tokopedia Company with the following positions and qualifications.
Jobs Swift – a Tokopedia Company
Senior Facility Management
- Responsible for handling general affairs and office management, providing facilities and amenities for all members of the department.
- Inspect buildings and inventories to define any issues (office and facilities).
- Plan maintenance and repairs.
- Manage security and cleaning service from outsourcing vendors.
- Liaise with stakeholders for installation, maintenance and repairs (PLN, SIER, PAM, Telkom, building PIC, contractors, etc.)
- Maintain company assets, including data keeping and physical conditions.
- Run indirect procurement process.
- Monitor catering inc. delivery time, quality, and payment.
- Maintain consumables need (ex: plastics, bubble wrap, tape, etc)
- Maintain good relationships with the surrounding neighbourhood.
- Responsible for travel arrangements and boarding houses for the members of the department.
- Collect invoices from vendors and submit them to Finance Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent professional level experience
- 3-5 years of experience in facilities maintenance or equivalent related functions
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Must be a well organized, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter
- Ability to manage time, set priorities, and plan workload to meet objectives.
- Proficient in Ms. Office
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this vacancy,
Please submit your application.Apply Now
- Closing Date: -